So, in my usual fashion... it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I guess I could be more proactive in letting my loved ones in on what has been going on in the Honea home. Things have really been going well. Nathan and I feel truly blessed to have everything that we need and more to be happy and healthy. At this point we do not have any big vacation plans for the summer. The highlight for this Summer must be our much anticipated arrival of Greg and Hilary's little angel Zachary Thomas.
Over the past few years I have been blessed with 2 Nieces and 2 Nephews. Carolyn and Seth just welcomed Eva Claire to the world two months ago and she is just perfect! It is amazing every time I get to see a new baby, but I honestly just can't wait to meet this little guy! I am overwhelmed with thankfulness to the Lord for a safe pregnancy for Hilary. For anyone who does not know, this has been a rather trying year for Greg and Hilary as they have walked through many trials before they were blessed by this child.
It has been an inspiration to say the least to watch the two of them as they have walked through this process leaning on the Lord and TRUSTING that His will is perfect. Although my heart has broken for them more than once, and honestly I am moved to tears each time I think about it, I cannot help but be OVERWHELMED by the Mercy and Grace of the Lord to know exactly the right time and little one to give them to them. Knowing that this little guy is a gift from the Lord and a promise that He does hear our prayers, I cannot wait for the day that they can hold him in their arms and rejoice that he is safe and sound and is here for them to see, to smell, to touch, to kiss, and to cuddle.
Praise the LORD! I hope that we will not soon forget the Miracle of Conception, Birth, and also praise God for his work of Creation. My prayers are with Greg and Hilary as they are counting down the next 24 days (hopefully) to the little man's arrival. We are all filled with great anticipation and excitement and just can't wait to steal a few moments with him in our arms once he has arrived.
7.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment