Ok ok... so today we were talking back and forth in some e-mail about Hilary's Dr. Apt and that the Dr. had told her how long he thought it would be before Mr. Zach Man actually arrives. All for fun we had put out some suggestions on how "WE" think Hilary can encourage Zach to come along in our prefered time frame... (which of course is any time now would be just fine)
One of the suggestions was for Hilary to present Zach with some extra special "La Lo's" as Gregory use to call it or modern translation... FOOD. To one of the e-mails... this was Greg's response.. "I like the idea of chocolate chip cookies. I think the fresh smell of them coming out of the oven will make him want to come out of his oven. If he doesn't... I'll eat them all... his loss."
I love my family! We would probably not get an "A" in logic class.. but we would have fun talking about it!
7.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristie, this is HILARIOUS!!
I remember Greg's "la los" :)
Sounds like a good idea...he IS, after all, Greg's son!! Hehe.
Post a Comment