Wow... Ok so I fell off the Blogging bandwagon that I apparently have not really fully gotten on yet. I know that a lot of things have been going on since the last time I posted. Zach my nephew is getting so big! He continues to amaze me as he reminds me so much of his father (my little brother). I am sure there are so many things that Hilary sees of herself in him as well. I have enjoyed being Aunt DeeDee to that little guy.
On Nate's side of the family, the kids are all getting so big! Josh and Julia just had their birthday a few weeks ago and I am just amazed at how fast time has flown by. My sister-in-law Lizzy is preggers again so we look forward to and anticipate the arrival of her and Steve's new little one here in the upcoming months. Seth and Carolyn are enjoying their three little ones and they are all getting so big so fast!
Nathan and I have kept ourselves busy with work, and other fun activities. My dear friend Shaynah was married on April 2nd. She is now Shay "J" and her husband Michael is FINALLY Mr. Michael Jerrell. lol! It was such an amazingly fun night. To see pics from their wedding visit http://elisabethshea.smugmug.com/ Click on Shaynah and Michael If you like what you see make sure you buy some prints!!!! Liz and David did such an excellent job! I am also excited to be assisting two of my cousins who are getting married this summer with their wedding invitations. It is going to be a fun summer!!!
More to come...
4.15.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment