2.25.2011

Thankful

Today... I am happy and thankful.  I am feeling refreshed in the Lord after spending quite a bit of time seeking the Lord this week.  Today I took advantage of living a city that is blessed with great weather most of the year.  I walked around campus and was just noticing all of the little things that usually disappear with the winter.
  1. There were little buggs happily scampering around (I know it's wierd but I enjoy seeing bugs do their God given tasks.. Unless it is a roach.. I draw the line at that). 
  2. There were little purple flowers creeping up everywhere!!!  
  3. Some of the flowering trees have buds.  I am just so excited to see spring begin to bloom
  4. There was the most refreshing breeze.
  5. The air smelled nice and a little bit sweet (probably because of the beautiful landscaping on Campus)
Well that was all I noticed as I walked along, but I did remind me to just enjoy the little things, and to Praise the Lord for those items that we take for granted.  So Thank You Lord for such a beautiful day to walk around Charlotte, NC and enjoy your creation!  You bless me in ways that I don't deserve, and give me more than I have ever needed!

No comments: